Call us on : 0161 464 8448
e-mail us on : email@example.com
Snowball Consulting Limited (c) 2019. All Rights Reserved. Company Registration Number 7299258
Mini-Bonds are debt instruments typically issued by a company to a wide number of investors in order to enable a company to raise money.
The principal amount of the bond is repayable to the bondholder after a set period of time and, prior to repayment, the bond will also attract a specified amount of interest, paid to the investors on an agreed basis.
Bond isuance can be suited to a wide range of businesses, but would typically exhibit the following traits:
- strong board / management team
- good track record
- strong financial management
- good reason / story for raising the money
- ability for investors to understand the business
- ability to show that interest and capital repayments can be met
- usually a well established business
- works very well where a business has a database of members / customers